Want to work with an industry leader in transport refrigeration? Discover what it means to work with one of the world’s most innovative and diversified companies. Thermo King Eastern Canada sells, services and reconditions all major brands of transport equipment to manage temperature control environments for food and other perishables. We are a fast growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional, sales representative to join our winning team. This role is perfect for excited and self-driven candidates that possess a natural “hunter” mentality. The ideal candidate will eat, sleep, and breathe the sales process, have a natural ability to build strong customer relationships, seize opportunity and meet/exceed objectives.
Benefits of being on a winning team:
- Competitive base salary with rewarding commissions
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Car allowance and Fuel Reimbursement
- Company Phone and Laptop
- Negotiate, sell, and manage temperature control equipment with current and past clients by providing customer service in a timely manner while consistently developing profitable opportunities that meets the customer needs.
- New Business Development - Identify clients that represent the greatest potential and develop strategies based upon their needs.
- Work with existing sales representatives within Thermo King Eastern Canada infrastructure to promote products and services
- Minimum 5 years sales experience
- Strong knowledge of Transportation Industry and temperature control equipment
- Proficient in understanding temperature control equipment
At Thermo King we take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. We provide a supportive working atmosphere with training and career advancement opportunities.
Thermo King Eastern Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.