310 T Mechanic
Want to work with an industry leader in transport refrigeration? Discover what it means to work with one of the worlds most innovative and diversified companies.
Thermo King Eastern Canada sells services and reconditions all major brands of transport equipment to manage temperature control environments for food and other perishables. We are a fast growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional, mechanic to join our winning team.
This role is perfect for excited and self-driven candidates that have a knack for solving and repairing technical and hands-on problems. The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding of the mechanical process. We have many opportunities for skilled workers with quality workmanship who would like to take their career to the next level.
- Perform all levels of preventive maintenance services.
- Detect and diagnose operating problems with:
- Frames And Steering Mechanisms
- Engine Management Systems
- Suspension Systems
- Electrical/ Electronic Systems
- Emission Control Systems
- Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Systems
- Maintains transport trailer units and truck APU’s condition by reviewing:
- Shop Orders
- Repairing Failures; Removing, Replacing, Assembling, and Installing Parts and Components Involving Soldering
- Welding and the Use of Refrigeration Equipment
- Installing various new units on trucks and coaches
- Maintain work area appearance and safety
3-5 years practical experience with motor coach, heavy truck and truck-trailer maintenance required.
Proficiency in the use of all tools of trade (including welding equipment, paint equipment, shop machines, and power tools) required
A valid class “G” driver’s license for the Province of Ontario
- Ability to communicate and respond in an effective and professional manner
We offer a competitive compensation package and a broad range of benefits. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thermo King Eastern Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent