We will provide full training to the right people!
Want to work with an industry leader in transport refrigeration? Discover what it means to work with one of the worlds most innovative and diversified companies.
Thermo King Eastern Canada sells services and reconditions all major brands of transport equipment to manage temperature control environments for food and other perishables. We are a fast growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional, mechanic to join our winning team.
This role is perfect for excited and self-driven candidates that have a knack for solving and repairing technical and hands-on problems. The ideal candidate will eat, sleep, and breathe the mechanical process. We have unlimited opportunities for skilled workers with quality workmanship who would like to take their career to the next level.
Benefits of being on a winning team:
- Paid Vacation
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Responsibilities would include:
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customer and vendors.
- Process part orders for customers, entering, ordering, and expediting purchase orders.
- Research parts, referencing part manuals, wiring schematics, and diagrams source parts.
- Sells parts through the shop, by phone or over the counter to customers.
- Answer parts related phone calls and receive special part requests.
- Contact customers to confirm orders and request additional information as required.
- Place orders for out-of-stock parts or shop materials.
- Follow up on back-ordered parts.
- Maintain proper inventory levels by conducting cycle counts/inventory counts.
- Conduct Shipping & Receiving duties as required – package and track shipments.
- Maintain electronic invoicing system, by completing invoices and addressing credit issues.
- Comply with all Health & Safety programs and practices, this includes participating in all required Health & Safety training.
- Performance of daily duties in a manner conductive to a safe workplace.
The successful candidate will have …
- A minimum of 2 years of previous automotive/trucking industry experience is required
- Excellent Customer Service skills to assist customers with inquiries
- G License (picking up and delivering parts is required)
- Professional and positive attitude with strong team building skills
- Relevant Trade Designation and/or a combination of relevant working experience
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Accurate data entry skills
- Proficient in MS Office
At Thermo King we take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. We provide a supportive working atmosphere with training and career advancement opportunities.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thermo King Eastern Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time