Espar Climate Control System’s Airtronic air heaters operate like forced air furnaces utilizing the vehicle’s own fuel and power supply to produce heat without idling the vehicle. Heaters operate quietly and cycle through four output levels to provide the optimum temperatures at all times.
Units are suitable for a variety of applications but are especially well suited for cab and sleeper heat in class 8 trucks, workshop vehicles, and freight compartments. Airtronic air heaters can also be easily combined with one of Espar’s specially designed controllers for maximum controls and heater function.
- NEW M SERIES B4L and D4L incorporates brushless motor has extended the service life to 5,000 hours. This new motor, a modern control system and the use of the latest metering pump technology and CAN bus technology.
- Low fuel and power consumption
- Integrated control unit
- Easy to install and maintain
- Built-in self-diagnostics
- Highest heat output available in the market
- Quick release cover for easy access to components for maintenance
- EPA verified and CARB compliant for use anywhere in North America