Thermo King Eastern Canada – Mississauga
Great Mechanics needed! Current skill set, new challenges!
Would you leave your job “if you could?”. Would you choose a different career path if you had the chance? One that will build on your mechanical experience.
Grow your career, income and receive better perks!
At Thermo King we take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. We provide a supportive working atmosphere with training and career advancement opportunities.
Benefits of being on a winning team:
- Competitive base wage
- Lucrative Tool Allowance
- Safety Boot Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Long term disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Continuing Certification Training
- Competitive shift premium
- Flexible hours
Responsibilities would include:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of components on truck and trailer refrigeration units
- Maintaining transport refrigeration units by performing diagnostics using scanners, electronic test equipment, and on-board computers, completing preventive maintenance, component replacement, and service to refrigeration equipment
- Reviewing shop orders; listen to operator complaints; repairing failures; removing, replacing, testing for Freon leaks, assembling, and installing parts and components involving soldering , welding and the use of refrigeration equipment.
The successful candidate will have …
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Mechanical background and/or experience required
- Own set of general tools and tool storage
If you are a Mechanic that consistently exceeds expectations, forward your résumé to the human resources department at email@example.com
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Upon request, disability-related accommodations are available for all candidates in the selection process.