- Evergreen CARB compliant engine (TK488CR1)
- Gives you the capacity to handle deep-frozen loads
- No need for Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- Delivers double digit fuel savings
- Superior temperature control
- Electronic fuel injection with real-time fuel monitoring and recording
- >25 horsepower engine
- The only deep-frozen capacity unit in the industry with available shore power operation
- Uses R452A refrigerant to provide a lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) and reduce the carbon footprint of refrigerants used by fleets by nearly 50%.
Precedent Single Temperature Series Product Features
X430P Reciprocating Compressor
4 cylinder, 30 cubic inch with 4 quart oil sump, forged steel connecting rods with barring inserts and discharge valves incorporating slug relief springs, integrated internal oil filter, 14.5 lbs. of R452A refrigerant.
New Condenser Grilles
The new grilles not only provide improved protection from road debris that can impact the condenser coil, but also a stronger, more integrated look for the unit.
TracKing® - Integrated telematics from the factory.
Smart Reefer® 4 (SR4) control system, temperature data logger, ServiceWatch and Optiset® Plus enabled, running and pretrip diagnostics, integrated USB port, and proprietary eco-pulldown technology.
37 Amp Extended Life Alternator
65 amp alternator and 30 amp battery charger optional.
Composite long-life door panels with auto-latch and auto secondary latch on front doors.
Telematics for your fleet
Every Precedent TRU comes connected from the factory with TracKing® telematics, making it easier for fleets to monitor and analyze their refrigerated fleet operations.
- Real-time connectivity
- Compliance and security
- Lower Costs
Save money with ThermoLite Solar Panels
ThermoLite®solar panels deliver clean, reliable performance resulting in longer battery life, lower fuel consumption, and reduced emissions. Given these potential benefits, ThermoLite solar panels can be an important part of a comprehensive sustainability program for any business.Learn More