- Double digit gain in airflow speed
- +25% improvement of the temperature at the rear of the trailer
- Strong return airflow at the floor level
- Better rear ventilation; quick temperature recovery after the doors are opened
Internal Air Flow Optimizer
- Maintains consistent storage temperature
- Maintains air flow from front to back
- Reduces fuel consumption
When configuring the best transport refrigeration solution, airflow and air distribution is just as important as pairing the right refrigeration unit with an insulated transport trailer. A properly sized refrigeration solution that can’t deliver cold air to all the areas of the trailer can result in lost revenue and customer confidence.
Proper air flow and air distribution ensures that air circulation is maximized, reducing the layering effect that allows large air pockets with different core temperatures to remain intact.
By adding the Internal Air Flow Optimizer air chute technology, airflow is directed and accelerated from the front to the back of the trailer resulting in a consistent refrigerated temperature throughout the storage area. This in turn places less load on the refrigeration unit resulting in a significant cost savings in fuel consumption.