The Thermo King marine generator set series is indispensable throughout the global transport refrigeration industry.
Playing a critical role in the marine cold chain, the SG-3500 was specifically designed for marine reefers with sustainability, dependability, and a streamlined user experience in mind. Offering both NRMM and EPA compliance, as well as 7 years of CARB compliance, this genset comes in both clip-on and undermount configurations. Incorporating Thermo King’s ConnectSuite telematics option offers greater visibility into fleet operations, cargo tracking, and tracing, making it an exceptionally dependable, fuel-efficient, and user-friendly marine reefer power source.
BUILT FOR LONG-HAUL OPERATIONS
Gensets ensure the integrity of the cold chain during each phase of temperature-sensitive product transport with reliable and trusted dependable power.
- The SG-3500 high-performance engine is designed to run consistently between temperature ranges of -40°C and +50°C (-40°F and +122°F), providing confidence for each voyage.
- It offers a 24.1 horsepower engine capable of supplying power to all ISO reefers.
Thermo King’s most recent eco-friendly technological advancements are available in the SG-3500.
- Among the quietest generator sets available, it is notably quiet and has noise-reduction features.
- The SG-3500 delivers the most affordable generator set available in North America, Europe, and many other regions.
- EPA Tier IV, NRMM Stage V, and 7-year CARB compliance.
VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY
The SG-3500 is designed to provide a long-term return on your investment with a high-quality Yanmar engine, generator, and robust frame.
- Reduce your total cost of ownership with an automatic governor that only sends power to the unit when needed.
- Add telematics to give you operational and security metrics to track and trace important cargo and set geofencing rules.
Optional Extended Intelligence with ConnectedSuite™
As an option to the SG-3500, ConnectedSuite™telematics provides detailed insights into a wide range of key operational metrics. A 360-degree intelligent view of your fleet assists with GPS location, fuel monitoring, alerts, battery voltage, monitoring engine load %, and ultimately lowers your total cost of ownership.