CONSIDERATIONS FOR YOUR VEHICLE
Whether your running a restaurant or “Farm-to-Table” operation, businesses are realizing the cost benefits of offering home deliver solutions to their valued customers during these challenging times. There is a lot to consider before you start your delivery service.
- What vehicle size is optimal for my operational needs?
- Can the vehicle be easily parked or maneuvered during delivery?
- What insulation liner is best suited for my home delivery vehicle?
- Do I need to add shelves to keep products stored properly?
- What temperature is required to safely transport food products?
- How many door openings will I have in a typical delivery route?