The Espar ECHO cargo heaters utilize the Airtronic air heater at the core and operates like forced air furnaces utilizing the vehicle’s own fuel and power supply to produce heat without idling the vehicle. Heaters operate quietly and cycle through four output levels to provide the optimum temperatures at all times.
Take full advantage of the ECHO cargo heater by pairing it with an Espar Controller. The Digi-Max D1000 is specially designed and equipped to meet the needs of Espar’s ECHO heaters. This controller includes an array of useful features and an LCD screen to ensure optimum user-friendliness and programmability.
Airtronic air heaters can also be easily combined with one of Espar’s specially designed controllers for maximum controls and heater function.
- Protects valuable loads from low temperatures
- High air flow for even heat distribution
- Recirculates cargo air for maximum efficiency
- Powder-coated aluminum enclosure resists corrosion
- Low fuel and power consumption
- Integrated control unit
- Easy to install and maintain
- Built-in self-diagnostics
- Quick release cover for easy access to components for maintenance
- EPA verified and CARB compliant for use anywhere in North America