- Output 2,800 W, for vans and suitably sized trucks
- Offers the advantage of high power within a reasonable installation space, wide range of applications.
- 75% more heating air through-put than the D2L
Ø 75 mm: 12
Ø 90 mm: 10
Ø 90 mm: 15
L x W x H mm
Espar Climate Control System’s Airtronic air heaters operate like forced air furnaces utilizing the vehicle’s own fuel and power supply to produce heat without idling the vehicle. Heaters operate quietly and cycle through four output levels to provide the optimum temperatures at all times.
Units are suitable for a variety of applications but are especially well suited for cab and sleeper heat in class 8 trucks, workshop vehicles, and freight compartments. Airtronic air heaters can also be easily combined with one of Espar’s specially designed controllers for maximum controls and heater function.
- Designed for diesel engines
- Heat Output up to 4Kw
- Stepless heating control
- New brushless motor with 5000 hours service life
- Starting capability down to -40 to +70
- Auto Altitude adjustment up to 3000M
- Noise emission optimized
- Use of acoustically improved metering pump
- CAN bus technology for faster communication between components and devices
- Built-in self-diagnostics and error-detection
- EPA verified and CARB compliant for use anywhere in North America
- Cargo area for Box and Panel vans
- Truck and van cabins
- Mobile Workshop
- Boat (requires marine kit)