At 0.1 bar
At 0.1 bar
Like the other Espar coolant heaters, these function like hot water furnaces, utilizing the vehicle’s own fuel and power supply to produce heat. The heater’s pump then circulates the engine’s coolant to transfer the heat to the engine block. Applications include: trucks, off-highway equipment, boats, and buses. Units are easy to install and do not require electrical plug-ins. The advantage of Espar coolant heaters is that they pre-heat both the vehicle interior and the engine.
They are usually installed in the engine compartment and integrated into the coolant circuit. Heat is drawn off from the vehicle’s own heat exchanger – finely dosed hot air is distributed throughout the vehicle via the existing air ducts. A timer switch to pre-programme the start of the heating phase and a radio or telephone-operated remote control provide additional convenience.
- Pre-heated interior plus pre-heated engine.
- Engine start is more gentle on the engine.
- Heat distribution via the vehicle’s own air ducts.
- Low fuel consumption.
- Noise-optimized and energy-saving.
- Pleasant cab ventilation in the summer (Hydronic 4 / 5, optional).
- Fully-electronic function sequence control.
- Constant function monitoring.
- Safety and diagnostic system.
- Low maintenance and easy to service.