Cold chain dependability.
Increase focus on sustainability by reducing food waste in the cold chain and eliminate TRU carbon emissions. E1000 reefers perform on par with similar capacity diesel reefers. Like Thermo King’s T-1090 units, it supports truck box sizes ranging from 16 to 28 feet and has fresh and frozen setpoints. Strict standards for quality control are achieved by remotely monitoring TRU temperature with TracKing® telematics.
Compelling Total Cost of Ownership
- Clean Off-Road Equipment (CORE) funding potential. (Up to 40% of unit purchase price.)
- National and state funding potential for decarbonization and electrification.
- Zero diesel fuel costs.
- Reduced maintenance compared to diesel equivalents.
THE ALL-IN-ONE AFFORDABLE, SUSTAINABLE, ALL-ELECTRIC TRANSPORT REFRIGERATION UNIT
Putting sustainability first
- Meet zero emissions requirements set out by the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- Use R-452A refrigerant with it’s lower global warming potential.
- Reduce noise and vibration than diesel engines of similar capacity.
Efficiency with options.
- The single-temperature unit architecture allows electric power takeoff (ePTO) integration to electric chassis systems.
- Lighter than comparable diesel units.
- Comprehensive vehicle and charging network compatibility.
- Consistent cooling from charge to charge without compromising vehicle range.
- Continuous cooling while vehicle battery charges.
- Delivered with TracKing® telematics.
ELECTRIFY WITH CERTAINTY
Maintain compliance timelines
Timelines for electrifying transport refrigeration units (TRUs) have been established in California and 14 other states, commencing this year. Thermo King’s e1000 complies with California Area Resources Board (CARB) criteria for zero emissions and refrigerant regulations. Thermo King Eastern Canada is ready to help you transition to electric TRUs today, with availability in 2023.
Benefit from rebates and perks.
Both federal and state governments are investing to help companies cover the cost of zero-emission machinery. This means the purchase price of an e1000 can be partially offset by up to 40% through the Clean Off-Road Equipment Voucher Incentive Project (CORE) in California. (The only acceptable fully electric TRU for class 5–7 trucks is the e1000.)
Choose a business partner
The e1000 is designed to work with Class 5-7 trucks with a range of cargo box sizes to provide the capacity and performance you require without sacrificing electricity efficiency.